The United Kingdom remains one of the best places in the world to study. With excellent educational facilities and hugely diverse and rich culture, it appeals to those who want to experience studying in a foreign country. This can open the floodgates of opportunity.
Immigration Advisory Services can assist you in obtaining a student visa to study in the UK. To successfully apply for a student visa, you must apply to an educational establishment listed with the Department for Education & Skills (DFES), see: www.dfes.gov.uk/providersregister for a list of recognized providers.
You must show that you are going to follow:
1. A recognized full-time degree course; or
2. A course run during the week involving at least 15 hours of organized daytime study each week; or
3. A full-time course at an independent fee paying school.
You may wish to study for a degree, master’s or higher education course. Once you have been formally accepted for a place to study and have been given an “Admission letter”, then Immigration Advisory Services can prepare your application and secure your student visa.
Student Visa Requirement:
1. Have you been accepted to study a course in the UK?
2. Will you be studying a full-time course?
3. Would you like to work part-time during your studies?
4. Can you pay for the cost of your studies, including maintenance?